In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Testing out the new truck

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by jacktj, Aug 26, 2024 at 9:38 AM.

1. jacktj

jacktj

Finally got a truck with a back seat. Just in time as the kid is almost 1 and going to start daycare. I needed something so I could help with the pick-up/drop-off. I have already started teaching him the finer points of red oak.
    But just as importantly needed something to haul wood in. I figured the maiden load would be a pile of cherry logs I had my eye on.

Attached Files:

2. buZZsaw BRAD

buZZsaw BRAD

Thats cute with the little one next to the oak. My avatar shows me and Ms. buZZsaw's granddaughter on a birch log. I talk trees with her two grand daughters often! Both will be four later this year.

The extra room is always a plus in a truck. Nice maiden score there. Hope to see many more in the future.

3. FarmerJ

FarmerJ

That’s what parenting is about

Screwloose, wildwest, John D and 2 others like this.
  4. JDU

JDU

Good deal on truck and son. First time my great grandson and family visited me he was 1 month old around Christmas. I grabbed him and showed him around the firewood yard and explained some things to him. Hey........ya never know what they remember!

5. John D

John D

Very cool they both will make you smile