In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Mulberry…. And cleaning up the tree lines.

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by FarmerJ, Aug 25, 2024.

  1. FarmerJ

    FarmerJ

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2022
    Messages:
    2,048
    Likes Received:
    12,087
    Location:
    Minnesota
    Lot of mulberry looking like this.

    probably 7-8 cord standing right now similar to this.
    74631964543__0E95AF98-6438-4B9F-93CE-F99C047DF3E0.jpeg

    74632034692__9EB24049-C329-4BFB-B9B0-39C70E11C39E.jpeg

    Both side of the drive. Lot of standing dead ash as well.
    IMG_3293.jpeg

    Honestly has me a bit overwhelmed.
     
  2. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,508
    Likes Received:
    95,503
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Just one tree at a time and then you will look back and see it all done.
     
  3. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,744
    Likes Received:
    214,872
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    I know the overwhelming feeling, but I'd need a bottle of Xanax with a score like that.:loco: :crazy:
    Some good stuff from the looks of it.

    Funny how mulberry around here is rather scarce and I get rather giddy when I find it whereas your overloaded with the stuff.

    Hoard on and cut safe!
     
  4. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,112
    Likes Received:
    163,178
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Yup, those volunteer Mulberry's can sure get squirrelly!