In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Good Morning, Brothers & Sisters Thread

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by T.Jeff Veal, Mar 14, 2019.

1. hovlandhomestead

hovlandhomestead

Good Morning. We slept in a bit later than usual. Coffee is brewing and needed!

2. Woodwidow

Woodwidow

Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Morning all. Nice having the cooler temps in the night. The RV is cooler in the morning and the windows can be open at night. Sun coming up so it will be another nice day.

The son convinced the father to give him his share of the inheritance so he could leave and go his own way. Off he went to experience the world. Finding out that the world had nothing to offer and he was now broke and hungry, he realized that the servants in his father's house were better off than him. He decided to go home and see if his father would hire him as a servant.
    A long way off, the father saw his son coming back. He ran to meet him, kissed him and covered him with a robe, put a ring on his finger, shoes on his feet and held a party to celebrate.

We too have taken our inheritance and gone our own way, done our own thing and found out that what the world has to offer is empty promises and famine. Our Father waits for our return to his love and accept the gift of salvation. When we turn to him in repentance, there is much celebrating in heaven for our return.

For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate. Luke 15: 24

Happy Sabbath, everyone.

3. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Good morning, ya'll. Hope ya'll have a SUPER SATURDAY. 74°\83°, cloudy, had a shower already this morning. Got to take the 'Bota to the shop this morning...:(:(...praying something simple, but expecting :emptywallet::emptywallet:...
    Transmission started jumping in and out of gear, wouldn't even pull up on the dump trailer, had to get lower equipment trailer to load it and that was a struggle.
    After we drop the tractor off, we are taking our daughter and family to the GA Aquarium in ATL. I'm the DD, please say a prayer for me...
    Be blessed, be a blessing.
    GOD LOVES YOU AND ME

4. Chvymn99

Chvymn99 Moderator

:D … sounds fun :whistle:… Good Luck Brother.:salute: