In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Dog and Animal lovers, Please watch!!!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by WeldrDave, May 25, 2024.

  1. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,136
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    If this doesn't PI$$ you off, Nothing will! :headbang: :mad::headbang::mad: Write this Police dept, I just did and demanded the firing of this officer. Sign the petition also.

    Dave.
    P.S. Pass this Video to all you know who are Dog lovers please!

     
  2. Eckie

    Eckie

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2019
    Messages:
    3,721
    Likes Received:
    18,764
    Location:
    Virginia
    Haven't watched the vid... But dang that cop has a lot of fingers....
     
    Moparguy, Screwloose and wildwest like this.
  3. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,655
    Likes Received:
    144,629
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Heartbreaking!
     
  4. Husky Man

    Husky Man

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2019
    Messages:
    657
    Likes Received:
    4,487
    Location:
    Mt Hood Oregon
    Well, I can’t “LIKE” that video/post, but I sure agree that the officer certainly didn’t handle the situation properly

    Definitely support changing the officer’s Title/Status to FORMER Officer


    Doug :cheers:
     
    Last edited: May 25, 2024
  5. Screwloose

    Screwloose

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2017
    Messages:
    5,632
    Likes Received:
    33,296
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    I watch all of his videos but for some reason I can't get myself to watch this one. I love dogs and it breaks my heart.
    I hope they roast his azz.
     
  6. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,655
    Likes Received:
    144,629
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Watching it is not necessary, you get gist.
     
    Screwloose, Moparguy and theburtman like this.
  7. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,136
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    It's not graphic, but you can hear him calling this poor little guy, he even says, " come on baby, I'm trying to help you". You can see the little fella is confused because he's blind. Then he gets close to him and shoot's him! :mad:
     
  8. theburtman

    theburtman

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2019
    Messages:
    4,138
    Likes Received:
    31,738
    Location:
    Vermont
    Cop sounds like someone with a small you know what.
     
  9. Moparguy

    Moparguy

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2017
    Messages:
    1,137
    Likes Received:
    8,274
    Location:
    TN
    I couldn't watch the entire video. I just watched to the point where he was trying to wrangle the dog. I did notice a second crime being committed. Who leaves a 2nd Gen Camaro out to rot in a field with the window down?
     
    Screwloose and theburtman like this.
  10. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,136
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    Somebody in Missouri! :picard:
     
    Husky Man and Screwloose like this.
  11. Screwloose

    Screwloose

    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2017
    Messages:
    5,632
    Likes Received:
    33,296
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    It's not graphics that bothers me, it's the helpless dog. It may sound bad but I could shoot a human, who deserves it before I could shoot a dog.
    Writing doesn't have the same results as calling. Letters get tossed but calls from hundreds of pizzed folks really ducks up a system.