I took a couple days off of work to get some pre winter chores done and I went to the local watering establishment to re load … after departing I took a different route going home and found this small load of my most "HATED" tree, gum. Now for the record it burns long and hot!!!! but processing it ; I was a bit late and I could have had the whole tree but "most of it" was already mulch except for these few pieces he had to dump, I saved him his tipping fees and he gladly gave me my pick up full. It's not much being my bed is only 6ft. I'll cut biscuits out of them instead of splitting …. It was free, and down here every litlle bit helps.
I have split LOTS of that stuff and it truly isn't fun. With hydraulics it isn't that bad but by hand no thanks.......
Nice Bro! Small load of a pain to split wood has an upside theres less to get at! Are you sure it was a watering hole?
It looks great to me. Like you said, every bit helps and it all adds up... Just need hydraulics for gum.
I'm gonna cut cookies/biscuits with this small load, I'm not going to attempt splitting. There at the right size that if I half them, they will fit fine into the Granny Fisher.