In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Free Oak

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by NYCountry, Sep 16, 2014.

  1. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    I got some free oak today. Not much but it all adds up
     

    Attached Files:

    Todd 2, Drvn4wood, Chvymn99 and 4 others like this.
  2. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    My little wood cart
     

    Attached Files:

    Drvn4wood, Chvymn99, milleo and 3 others like this.
  3. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,153
    Location:
    Central MI
    Not much but it is prime! As you stated, it all adds up.
     
    Drvn4wood, Chvymn99 and NYCountry like this.
  4. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    !!! subaru wood hauler!!! love it :)
     
    Drvn4wood and NYCountry like this.
  5. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    It works well right now till I get the pick up then I'll be on a mission
     
    Drvn4wood likes this.
  6. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    Whatever works Bro!
     
    NYCountry likes this.
  7. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    I agree with u bro..
     
    My IS heats my home likes this.
  8. milleo

    milleo

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    2,317
    Likes Received:
    9,212
    Location:
    Maine
    is that the oak the lady called you about?
     
  9. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    No it's not. She told me I can go get it in 2 weeks when she gets back from vacation. This was some more oak that I got from the parks dept. they never came back to get it. If it's still there tomorrow I'll get some more
     
  10. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,479
    Likes Received:
    113,735
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Look in' good! It all adds up....one piece at a time...:thumbs:
     
    NYCountry likes this.
  11. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    Thanks. It sure does