Packing bags is a pia, but I had some scrap lumber to get rid of. Buyers will get a free bag of kindling this winter. Supposed to hit 95, so this is pretty low impact work in the shade.
That’s a great addition to a firewood purchase. Bet they’ll appreciate it. I was just out rearranging my garage, removing a couple antique 8’ fluorescent lights that have been dead for years and installing some generic light fixtures in their place. I became completely drenched w/ sweat in no time. Time for lunch then probably mowing. Supposed to peak around 92 today.
Nice! Customers like that. Ill comp most with a bundle of cedar kindling. Sometimes they buy more the following order. Im too cheap to buy the bags though. Use my bundling jig.
Anyone ever seen/used one of these? Once at the site, tap for video Wall Mounted Kindling Splitter Log Splitter Portable Metal Manual Fire Wood Kindling Splitter, Hand Sturdy Firewood Cutter, Heavy Duty Firewood Crackers Wedge for Indoor or Outdoor 2023 - US $47.99
First for me. Of course im old school and just use a hatchet or my little electric splitter. You getting one Mike?
I doubt it. I have an unlimited supply of sticks and twigs. I just found it to be an interesting way to make kindling, if needed.
Yeah mother nature provides around your place and how often do you need a restart once the stove is running for the season? I do like that kindling cracker though. Thought of making one with an old axe head.
More than a month later and I am splitting wood without sweating. Man what a difference a month made with temperatures and humidity