In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Free Wood

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by NYCountry, Sep 12, 2014.

  1. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    I seen the parks dept cutting some wood so I asked them if I can take some wood so they said come back later. Wish I had a pick up truck would of came off like a bandit
     

    Attached Files:

    Gark, papadave, basod and 5 others like this.
  2. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    You'll have one before you know it. Times like that are definitely a pickup 'needed' situation
     
    NYCountry, Stinny and Chvymn99 like this.
  3. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    Finding good oak like that deserves a good hauler! Nice find indeed and again proves it pays to ask.
     
    NYCountry and Chvymn99 like this.
  4. Paul bunion

    Paul bunion

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,396
    Likes Received:
    13,524
    Location:
    NJ
    Tie it to your bumper and skid it home.
     
    Gark, basod, NYCountry and 2 others like this.
  5. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,485
    Likes Received:
    113,766
    Location:
    KC Metro
    :thumbs:.... Oh yea! Nice...
     
    NYCountry likes this.
  6. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    :rofl: :lol: ... we are all gonna need pics of that... :yes:
     
    Fanatical1 and NYCountry like this.
  7. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    I would do it but it would of been a nice 35 mile ride home and the people behind me would of cursed me out lmao
     
    Fanatical1 and Stinny like this.
  8. NYCountry

    NYCountry

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,687
    Likes Received:
    11,979
    Location:
    Mohegan Lake NY
    I sure will right after the new year or might have to be sooner
     
    My IS heats my home and Stinny like this.