In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Wanted! Stihl 076 recoil assy

Discussion in 'FHC Classifieds' started by Scotty Overkill, Sep 6, 2014.

  1. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,777
    Likes Received:
    66,333
    Location:
    Central PA
    ISO a Stihl 076 recoil assembly, it's the one that has a removable recoil that comes out of the gas tank cover......I need the guts and the cover as shown below....

    I have a good tank, missing the recoil. Will consider a whole tank assy if it's in good shape and reasonably priced.....

    2014-09-06 09.09.24.jpg
     
  2. SquareFile

    SquareFile

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2014
    Messages:
    1,838
    Likes Received:
    6,567
    Location:
    somewhere
    Just curious, is that a red top?
     
  3. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,777
    Likes Received:
    66,333
    Location:
    Central PA
    SF that's not my saw, just one no found on the web....my saw is a orange top.....
     
  4. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,777
    Likes Received:
    66,333
    Location:
    Central PA
    I still have to take pics of the 046 for you, been so busy I forgot all about it......lol.
     
  5. SquareFile

    SquareFile

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2014
    Messages:
    1,838
    Likes Received:
    6,567
    Location:
    somewhere
    Hopefully someone will hook you up with what you need.

    If not, almost every part it still available through Stihl cause the TS760 was not discontinued that long ago.
     
    Scotty Overkill likes this.