I am sitting at the Truckstop in Sacramento since Tuesday being told that my Wednesday crane appointment is pushed off indefinitely because the rains and flooding in California have destroyed the job site. but they came across my YouTube feed about a month ago. Talk about some funny stuff though.
Here’s what I watch when I want to flat line the gray matter. You need one of these machines for the gravel prairie roads.
I don’t have to watch that on video it’s an everyday occurrence on the gravel road by my house. It’s usually more exciting in the summer though. In my younger days I had an 86 Mercury Capri hatchback with a v-6 & straight pipes that I bombed around in, it was obnoxiously loud & I drove way too fast. The few neighbors around all knew I was on the road & weren’t real thrilled when it would backfire when I let out of the throttle in the wee hours of the morning…
'86 Capri V6...that was still carbureted, no? Little cut the key off, pump the throttle, flip key back on action? One of the guys that we hung around with some had an early 80's Fairmont with a straight six and an exhaust leak that would backfire pretty good after that maneuver. Never forget when he would pull up next to someone on the highway and do that at night...the combination of the bang and the fireball/flash coming from under the car right next to them drew some pretty hilarious reactions...young n dumb we were...