In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

No Longer Available Stihl MS360 PRO $195

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by Carbine, Feb 25, 2023.

1. Carbine

Carbine

Stihl MS360 PRO I purchased in a lot, not running. Looked like it had been straight gassed, I cleaned up cylinder and purchased an aftermarket piston and cut firewood with it.
    Compression was great cold and not as good as I wanted it to be warm, so I tore it back down and the oem cylinder had some plating issues that made me scrap it. You are buying the saw without a piston or cylinder, you can buy an aftermarket top end for 50 bucks like I'm going to do if it doesnt sell quickly. The rest of the saw is in good mechanical shape.

I think this is a great price and should sell quickly, but if I'm off the mark say so and make me an offer. I'm not patient, I like things to sell quickly.

Here is a couple pics from a week or two ago when I cut wood with it. Remember, PHO without top end. Bottom end nice and tight, saw is a little ugly but was a good runner.
    20230212_172728.jpg

brenndatomu, Screwloose, Chud and 2 others like this.
  2. gwoods71

gwoods71

Interested, but I need to justify it when I have a 290 and a 290/390 hybrid....

brenndatomu likes this.
  3. chipsoflyin

chipsoflyin

Pm sent

brenndatomu likes this.
  4. Carbine

Carbine

360 is light years ahead of a 290/390. If you run one of these you will forget about that series all together. I ordered a top end for it and will be rebuilding it next week. I dont know what I will do with it at that point, Stihls are a pretty easy sale around here... I just get tired of FB Marketplace. I will post back up here if I decide to sell.