In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Northern Industrial Tools Chain Grinder ,on sale

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by HDRock, Oct 28, 2013.

  1. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    I have bought plenty at northern including a stove. And yes the grinder in pic is way better than hf
     
  2. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    For what I have in the HF unit i like it andwould recommend it. It would work for 75% of us on here. Is it the best ...NO. will it allow most to sharpen better than by hand..yes.
     
    Pallet Pete and HDRock like this.
  3. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    I agree with that :)
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  4. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Are they good about getting your orders shipped out to you??
     
  5. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    I got a stove that was drop shipped to store. And it was faster than they said. I have never ordered to my house. I think I got some on eBay or amazon maybe from them and yea if I did that way. I usually go into a store though.
     
  6. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    I see, no stores here :(
     
  7. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Yes ! We order all kinds of stuff from them at work and it's fast shipping usually faster than the quote. The northern tool brand has so far been excellent as well. We have pallet jacks, scissor lifts jacks, hand tools, routers, ratchets and on and on from Northern so far nothing bad.