In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Wanted! Bar for a pro Mac 10-10

Discussion in 'FHC Classifieds' started by Sandhillbilly, Dec 5, 2022.

  1. Sandhillbilly

    Sandhillbilly

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2019
    Messages:
    4,261
    Likes Received:
    30,734
    Location:
    North central Nebraska
    Like the title says, I am in need of a bar for a pro Mac 10-10 that I just picked up. Saw appears to be good for its age and acts like it is gonna run good, but the bar and chain are trashed.
    Oregon D176 is what was on it
    Would prefer a 20” but would consider 16-18”
    Matching 3/8 chain would be nice too. But not necessary.
    Doesn’t have to be new, just good and usable

    let me know if you gots anything lying around that needs a new home
     
    Screwloose and JB Sawman like this.
  2. JB Sawman

    JB Sawman

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2018
    Messages:
    1,357
    Likes Received:
    8,642
    Location:
    pennsylvania
    I think I got you
     
  3. JB Sawman

    JB Sawman

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2018
    Messages:
    1,357
    Likes Received:
    8,642
    Location:
    pennsylvania
    I do not know what happened to the rest of my post ( Bad compuker skills) is this what you are looking for ? let me know JB DSCF2078.JPG