In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Trailer Living has begun!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by FatBoy85, Oct 29, 2022.

  1. FatBoy85

    FatBoy85

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2017
    Messages:
    6,611
    Likes Received:
    25,253
    Location:
    Washington State
    IMG_20221028_191518_01.jpg
    This was just before I got the generator running on LP for our first night. I had a tank full and since this thing is a tri-fuel generator, it was set. We have creatures and creature comforts. Good night!
     
  2. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    What’s the story, is that your permanent home now? I’m just being nosy, sorry.;)
     
  3. FatBoy85

    FatBoy85

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2017
    Messages:
    6,611
    Likes Received:
    25,253
    Location:
    Washington State
    I'll need some time to lay it out. :salute::handshake:
     
  4. Eric Wanderweg

    Eric Wanderweg

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    8,567
    Likes Received:
    67,909
    Location:
    Bristol, Connecticut
    Trailer Advice.
     
  5. FatBoy85

    FatBoy85

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2017
    Messages:
    6,611
    Likes Received:
    25,253
    Location:
    Washington State
    It's been awhile but I have more to add to that and it'll include the current residence tear-down and other builds. We're moving out of the duplex this weekend and gave notice weeks ago. This was what we lived in for 2 years.
     
  6. MikeInMa

    MikeInMa

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    15,862
    Likes Received:
    114,905
    Location:
    Southern Worcester county
    Good luck with the efforts!
     
  7. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    I wish you all the best! :thumbs:
     
    Cash Larue, FatBoy85 and theburtman like this.