In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Free! Dish Washer

Discussion in 'FHC Classifieds' started by eatonpcat, Jul 4, 2022.

  1. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,289
    Likes Received:
    58,559
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Before I list this on Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist, I have a machine that no longer fits under my counter and I will give this to anyone wiling to come get her to any of my FHC Friends!

    I can send pictures!
     
  2. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,145
    Likes Received:
    163,424
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    New floor?
     
    Screwloose, Eric VW and eatonpcat like this.
  3. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,289
    Likes Received:
    58,559
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Yep, to tall...ordered a new ADA Dishwasher today
     
  4. brenndatomu

    brenndatomu

    Joined:
    May 29, 2015
    Messages:
    25,145
    Likes Received:
    163,424
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    What is the make/model/age/color of this machine B?
     
    Screwloose and Eric VW like this.
  5. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,549
    Likes Received:
    141,569
    Location:
    US
    Oh boy, wait til Momma eatonpcat reads that!!!
    :whistle:
    :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
     
  6. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,289
    Likes Received:
    58,559
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Kenmore Elite (Whirpool), 665.13963k017, I would guess 10-12 years (very little use), Stainless Steel.

    I have someone interested in it at work, so it may be gone if it fits in their kitchen.

    20220706_194258.jpg 20220706_194323.jpg 20220706_194336.jpg 20220706_194400.jpg 20220706_195832.jpg
     
    Screwloose, billb3 and brenndatomu like this.