In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

How to Post in this Forum

Discussion in 'Ratings & Reviews' started by Grizzly Adam, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Grizzly Adam

Grizzly Adam null

This forum and it's subforums will be used for reviewing products such as stoves, splitters, books, and anything else appropriate to these forums. Make your titles concise, listing the full product name. Select the prefix that corresponds with your rating (1-5 stars).

All posts in the subforums must be approved by a moderator before they will show up, this is to keep this forum completely on topic and to ensure that every post is meaningful. This forum and it's subforums are different from the rest, please refrain from putting your two cents or commenting in anyway that does not contribute to the review. In fact, most question should be sent to the author via PM, unless you think your words will truly enhance the review.

As stated above, every post has to be approved by a staff member. Please don't feel bad if your post is not approved, we are just trying to keep the content as concise as possible. It is our hope that this Ratings & Reviews will become a great resource and become something that The Firewood Hoarders Club is known for, and you all can be a part of that!

I am adding a few categories to begin with, others will be added later as the need arises.

Any questions about how these forums work or new category ideas can be discussed in this forum right here, but please keep all the subcategories for reviews only.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
  2. burndatwood

burndatwood

Great idea! Like how you keep working on improving the site. I keep stumbling upon these new areas, thinking "how did I miss this before?" until I realize it's totally new. :)

3. Grizzly Adam

Grizzly Adam null

Please see post #1 for updated statement. Also, I am unlocking this main forum but the subforums will still require staff approval.

Pallet Pete likes this.