In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Echo CS 370

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by Rich L, Apr 21, 2022.

  1. Rich L

    Rich L

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2019
    Messages:
    965
    Likes Received:
    3,896
    Location:
    Eastern Mass.
    Picked up the Echo CS 370 from a yard sale for $50.00.Sixteen inch bar and runs great.Sadly the folks had to sell their home and I felt good about the find but sad they were desperate to sell so low.
     
  2. Eric Wanderweg

    Eric Wanderweg

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    8,581
    Likes Received:
    68,027
    Location:
    Bristol, Connecticut
    $50 is one heck of a deal. I've had mine since 2011 and it's cut a LOT of wood since then. For something that I picked up quick at Home Depot, it's performed and lasted way beyond my expectations.
     
    Rich L likes this.
  3. Rich L

    Rich L

    Joined:
    Feb 20, 2019
    Messages:
    965
    Likes Received:
    3,896
    Location:
    Eastern Mass.
    I can see what you mean with the one I just came across.It has good power.I'm very happy with it.
     
    Eric Wanderweg likes this.