My bil just bought a real nice picnic table just like those. Wife and I really like it. One minus we thought was the black getting very hot to sit on during hot months.
Add a couple 40 yr high inflation rate priced cushions and violĂ ! No burnt skins! Or keep them in the shade til needed.
Thats our end of the day, bird watching spot. Faces east and the sun will be well over the house by then. It was a thought though. They do come in different colors, not just Henry Ford choices.
Well, it is a place to sit. Some of us get most of our exercise walking around looking for a place to sit.
No joke. I just had envisioned Backwoods Savage as the type of guy that is always busy doing something.
Is goofing off something? I just came in from cutting wood. Maybe that counts? What ticks me off is about the time I got to the barn, the sun started shinning. Why didn't it show up when I was out there?
Just a little play on the purchase price of the furniture. They come with those T-handled wrenches to assemble the product, so instead of saying I bought some furniture and got a wrench for free, M2theB is saying i bought a T-handled wrench and got the furniture for free. It's a guy thing....
Yes, it most certainly does count as something!! No sun here today....maybe on Thursday. Wintry mix for the next few days; glad you have sunshine!