Anyone here do any woodworking with an angle grinder and carving disc, like the turboplane or one of the king Arthur discs (or similar)? I've been thinking of trying it. Got a few pieces of red maple today that have spalting and sat them aside (still in the round). If anyone carves with this type equipment, what moisture content is best for working?
A friend does some amazing work with those tools. I should visit him soon and take some pics for you. I bought a chainsaw head for the 4" grinder and took off part of my fingernail....right to the bed of the nail!!! "Yeow!"
Yes please! That be great! You ever read something and it make certain parts of your body instantly tighten up and hurt? That's what reading your statement did to me, and it was not my fingers or nails that hurt, if you get my drift.....
Yeah but Dave, you already gave Eckie the nether region “no feel goodies” with that last share... Now you’re gonna make him nauseous or dizzy looking at your unfocused pics???!!!
I comment on using a stationary table saw blade to true up wedges and it didn't go over well. Now I'm wondering what the comments about these kick back prone body parts modification devices will be.