This looks like a good log roller / log stand. Log Rite is about $130 and Stihl's is about $150. If this works, then it's a bargain. http://www.walmart.com/ip/Koch-Indu...99cc362a74109965daccde87f405b#Product+Reviews
Cool! An added plus, it's from the EVIL Koch Industries, and therefore guaranteed to make the heads explode of certain folks of political persuasions we will not discuss on this forum.
You know...when I saw this I figured it was that family, but who knows if it is. There's lots of people out there with the same last name. I don't like supporting Walmart though. They pretty much sum up why the middle class is gone and Main Street mom & pops aren't as common now.
It's them... http://www.kochind.com/ unless someone stole their company name and then they would be sued out of existence.
I always figured the entire billionaire class with few exceptions was pretty weasily...especially the old money robber barons. I think that this is one family that people fixate on, but there are many others with dirt on their hands too...
I'm not sure about the specifications listed? 2-1/4 inch by 3-1/4 inch? Just for handling *teeny weeny* branches? Surely not one made by the "Koch" brothers!!! They can be found on Amazon for cheaper, probably made elsewhere in china, but at least you don't have to feel politically conflicted about purchasing.
Similar item on Amazon for 29.99 + 9.57 shipping: http://www.amazon.com/Ironton-Woode...TF8&qid=1407966828&sr=8-7&keywords=timberjack
Depends on where ya grab it! You use it basically like a cant hook, except you roll the log up onto the tool itself, then the log is supported off the ground. You probably won't find too many logs you can't get a bite into.