Early Santa was very, very good to me this past week. Work bought me a new pellet hauler....er, oh I mean plow truck and in celebration of that I treated myself to a ton of pellets. I wasn't going to buy Ligs again this year but at $220 after a $5 off coupon, I figured I couldn't go wrong. Big boxes here are at $239 but I do think TSC is at $225 ish too. That's my partial stash in my shed, I might need some OCD lessons from Dex Oink...
Very nice!! But you'll need to practice some, I think Dex takes about an hour on each bag just getting the air and wrinkles out!!
Looks good to me Except that one bag, 2nd row back, and 5 bags up I know I have issues lol It honestly looks great. I am jealous. This is my 1st year I am on empty. Zero bags. I have some work to do. Waiting on a good pellet to come to my area.