Nice work there woodlands. Will you wait for a large supply of rounds before you give the splitter some exercise?
No, time I start splitting some, I have rounds in the woods from the winter cutting along with what I hauled home from the winter cutting then this stuff. I still have a chit load of Cherry in the bowl I cut in the winter when I was on the sled. I have two hills I need to open up (some downed trees across the trail) I'm seeing some nice Beech that's down, always room for Beech in our stacks.
I was just thinking about what wood I have in the woods, (most of it is split) I never hauled out or split the Beech in picture 8915.
Aahhhh, I clicked on this and it went to the first post and thought you got snow! Forgot It So It Rots! Good luck! Lol