Love those curled falling dawgs... nice saw. Good milling saw. Or put a 6 foot bar on it and move out here.
Having run one, the AV on them is non-existent and that makes it tough to justify as a work saw. But as a toy? And there is more than one job on the horizon that would call for something with a 42"+ bar and .404 semi-chisel.
And I bet a 460 or 660 would spank it in 20" wood. Gotta get in some big timber to appreciate the torque those big saws make. They really start to shine with 48"+ bars buried and saw is pulling hard.
OK so its a torque monster and not a rpm machine. For pulling those 4 ft bars hurried in oak or those rare endangered Brazilian hardwoods!
I lingered talking saws with the guy I bought my 460 Mag (with the shattered piston) from, and he said he had an almost-new 090 that he'd obtained from Europe, at considerable expense, through some personal back channels. To him, it's "mostly a toy," but he'd used it with an 8' bar to buck whole truckloads of slab wood at once.
I posted this photo on this site earlier in a west coast longbar thread. This was a CL ad for an 090 for sale in Northern CA with a 6' bar setup:
You would have to get crazy enough to break the laws of physics. A 12 pin rim would get you close in chain speed at full load RPMs on the 090. That's going to be tough to even get the chain to stay on the bar rails. Sure would be a test I'd like to run tho!