In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

I got a score at 90* not sure what it is

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Canadian border VT, Jun 7, 2021.

  1. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    Heck, I think your pics were better than most of yooperdave ’s submittals...
    :whistle:
    :zip:
    :thumbs:
    :rofl: :lol:

    Oh yeah, he’s off site for the summer! :salute:
     
  2. Eric Wanderweg

    Eric Wanderweg

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2020
    Messages:
    8,551
    Likes Received:
    67,752
    Location:
    Bristol, Connecticut
    What's up with that? Is he some kind of reverse snowbird, a foul weather friend only? :D
     
  3. Canadian border VT

    Canadian border VT

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2015
    Messages:
    19,635
    Likes Received:
    130,578
    Location:
    Vermont
    Goes to cottage on lake no internet
     
  4. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,747
    Likes Received:
    214,885
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    So we can talk smack about him and he'll never find out? :whistle:
     
  5. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,747
    Likes Received:
    214,885
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    Dont blame you there! Stay cool my friend!:dennis:
     
  6. FatBoy85

    FatBoy85

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2017
    Messages:
    6,611
    Likes Received:
    25,253
    Location:
    Washington State
    I guess it'll be long gone when he does but I am not privy about his nuances as much as some of you are. Other than he likes Cigars and dislikes wine? I've got nothing negative to say about the fellow. :)