In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Anyone looking for some nice saws?

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by Backwoods Savage, May 22, 2021.

  1. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,156
    Location:
    Central MI
    We have a member here that has not been too active but after talking to him this morning he says he is willing to sell some Huskie saws and he has some good ones too! I am hoping he chimes in with the specifics as he can describe better than I can. How about it bear 1998?

    I suggest sending him a PM or if you can't make contact PM me and I'll be a go-between.

    Here he is at the 2019 GTG running the big saw.
    Bryan going to work on oak.JPG Kevin and Brian.JPG
     
  2. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,742
    Likes Received:
    214,868
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    Calling Sandhillbilly. He's a Husky guy.
     
  3. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,851
    Likes Received:
    121,361
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    Memory serves me correct they are ported by Terry Landrum. Pretty sure I ran the 395 at Steve’s place. Very strong saw. Hope everything is alright and you’re doing well bear 1998
     
  4. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
    X2
     
  5. Canadian border VT

    Canadian border VT

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2015
    Messages:
    19,635
    Likes Received:
    130,574
    Location:
    Vermont
    X3 he told some hilarious stories and made some good eats at NE gtg
     
  6. MikeInMa

    MikeInMa

    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2016
    Messages:
    15,838
    Likes Received:
    114,708
    Location:
    Southern Worcester county
    I think it was bear 1998 that cooked up the scrapple.
     
  7. farmer steve

    farmer steve

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2016
    Messages:
    1,966
    Likes Received:
    14,384
    Location:
    top of the hill york co. PA.
    Correct. Not sure but that 395 might not even be broke in yet. If it is just barely.
     
  8. Sandhillbilly

    Sandhillbilly

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2019
    Messages:
    4,261
    Likes Received:
    30,742
    Location:
    North central Nebraska
    Might be interested in one or two depending what he has
     
  9. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,278
    Likes Received:
    58,473
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Dang, hope all is well...If I remember correctly Brian?? and his wife were at Walt's GTG a couple of years ago, we had quite a few cocktails together!!
     
  10. huskihl

    huskihl

    Joined:
    Jan 30, 2016
    Messages:
    3,719
    Likes Received:
    21,422
    Location:
    Michigan
    I’ve run the 395 and 562. Both were solid a couple years ago. Brian takes care of his stuff