We've gotten various plants for the yard, most ornamental, many edible, and from a lot of different folks. Some are from my folks, and some of those are from their parent's property, some from their neighbors, who I knew growing up, and are now long gone. Does anyone have a system, for marking each plant (or plant variety) with a placard or something? I'd include name of plant, maybe where it was from, perhaps a date. Prolly would be something I'd place next to the plant....rather than creating a photo log of plants. Sca
What about a dymo label maker? Just get the UV resistant label material. Obviously you'll need to make/buy something to place the labels on, but even plastic flat "sticks" would work for that.
I get paint stir sticks from a friend that works at an auto paint store. Write on with a sharpie.mark all the rows when we plant the garden. Rototiller takes care of them in the fall.