In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

No Longer Available 8hp Wood Chiper - Local To Mass/ Ri - $150

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by cnice_37, Jul 28, 2014.

  1. cnice_37

    cnice_37

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,211
    Likes Received:
    14,236
    Location:
    SE Mass
    I just replaced the fuel line this evening as it had a small crack. I can take better pics in the morning, but I want to move this thing out soon to make room for a welder.

    I want to give the FHC crowd a chance for a good deal before making it pretty and putting on CL for $100 more.

    Previous owner made a little tow dolly and included the turned 4x4 which was used as a brush pusher.

    I just burn stuff now, no time to chip. One tire is flat, don't know if it holds air, can't run the compressor right now and wake up the kids.

    Holler if you want it. I'm in the Taunton/ Fall River area.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
    HoneyFuzz likes this.
  2. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I would snatch that up if it were local. And I didn't just make a deal to buy a mower. And still have a possible deal to buy a saw.
     
  3. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    Wish I could help you out, I know your close. Having a hard enough time with finding space for the construction tools that my backyard is starting to look like a rental center. Good luck
     
    HoneyFuzz and cnice_37 like this.
  4. cnice_37

    cnice_37

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,211
    Likes Received:
    14,236
    Location:
    SE Mass
    I've gotten better at just saying no thanks to every freebie or great deal to be had.

    Got any nice finish guns up for sale?? Or staple style, not sure what that is called.