In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Seat covers??

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Dakota Hoarder, Mar 27, 2021.

  1. Dakota Hoarder

    Dakota Hoarder

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2017
    Messages:
    1,554
    Likes Received:
    9,094
    Location:
    Sioux Falls, SD
    So I’m getting a new to me 2016 f150 Lariat in about a month. It has more options than I’ve ever had and a really nice interior and leather seats. I paint houses in the summer so I will need to get seat covers and a console cover.

    Anybody have suggestions for good protective covers that also look decent?
     
    Chazsbetterhalf, Chvymn99 and Horkn like this.
  2. Warner

    Warner

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2017
    Messages:
    7,368
    Likes Received:
    47,698
    Location:
    New Hampshire
    I have the carhartt ones they fit well and cover pretty decent. I’d take a pic but the truck is a mess.
     
  3. Warner

    Warner

    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2017
    Messages:
    7,368
    Likes Received:
    47,698
    Location:
    New Hampshire
    I don’t think they offer a console cover tho.
     
    Jack Straw, Chvymn99 and Horkn like this.
  4. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,440
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Ford Seat Covers - Wet Okole Hawaii
    These have always been a great brand.

    I've seen console covers on Amazon.

    This one looks decent.


    Have you looked at American trucks.com
     
  5. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    I have the Carhartt covers and love them!
     
    Horkn likes this.
  6. Ron T

    Ron T

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2018
    Messages:
    2,568
    Likes Received:
    18,905
    Location:
    Northeast Ohio....Bowdil
    I've bought several things from American Trucks. Easy to deal with.
     
    Horkn likes this.
  7. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,278
    Likes Received:
    58,473
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    They are nice, but pricey.
     
    Horkn and Jack Straw like this.
  8. Sandhillbilly

    Sandhillbilly

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2019
    Messages:
    4,261
    Likes Received:
    30,739
    Location:
    North central Nebraska
    The wife just ordered a set from Amazon (where else?) for my 2002 f250. Full set front and rear was a bit over $200 shipped. The truck is in awesome condition for its age, and I would like to keep it that way as long as I can. But I also buy things to use not to look at, so I thought it needs seat covers.
    I’ll report back after they get here and I try them out
     
    eatonpcat, Jack Straw and Horkn like this.