In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Friday night races

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by Chud, Feb 19, 2021.

  1. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,849
    Likes Received:
    121,338
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    A nice 371 would possibly make me sell a saw.. or more.

    Is this collector on other forums that I'd know a username? Just curious as I don't recall seeing this specific hoard before.
     
  2. Chud

    Chud

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2020
    Messages:
    7,247
    Likes Received:
    53,984
    Location:
    NC
    I’d be shocked if he was on a forum, but you never know.
    He also has a rod and reel collection, mower collection, tillers, parts saw collection......
    More Huskies packed under the display tables
    He could charge admission if he wanted. There is a saw building I haven’t been in yet. I’m not ready
    He has enough xcut chain and bars to supply Asplundh for a few years.
     
  3. The Wood Wolverine

    The Wood Wolverine

    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2015
    Messages:
    18,849
    Likes Received:
    121,338
    Location:
    Gettysburg, PA
    Sounds like my kinda guy! :thumbs:
     
  4. eatonpcat

    eatonpcat

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    10,278
    Likes Received:
    58,473
    Location:
    Eaton Township, OH
    Any Penn rods and reels that he would be willing to share pictures of??
     
  5. Chud

    Chud

    Joined:
    Aug 15, 2020
    Messages:
    7,247
    Likes Received:
    53,984
    Location:
    NC
    There are Penns, but I didn’t take any pics of that collection. Next time I’m there I will see if I can get shots of the rod and reel hoard.