These guys should show up at some our the GTG. One hosted by one huskihl would be a good start. Those guys love to race!
You have seen them already. To be fair I asked how much for his like new 394, but it wasn’t for sale, just like the never used 288xp. He does have a clean 266xp for a fair price. I might buy it, so I can cut 5 logs before it blows up. Lol jk I might get a second xp to keep my other shelf queen company. Lol it’s too easy
Well, I certainly feel much better about CAD now. I think you've enabled me to buy another saw or 3 & not feel too bad about it. He's got him a true treasure trove there for sure!
Thanks I just spit my Dr Pepper out when I read that first line! So true though! We all need to show our wives this thread... “see honey, this is someone with a “real” problem”
Wow !!! Just WOW !!! I don’t even know what else to say. I bet the towels are to keep people like me from drooling on them!