In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Reference Charts I found

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by firecracker_77, Jul 23, 2014.

  1. firecracker_77

    firecracker_77

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,481
    Likes Received:
    3,606
    Location:
    IL
    Not claiming this site is accurate, but I found it useful just now. Allows you to compare new and old model numbers. I'm sure there are sites for other brands.

    http://www.getsaws.com/S_specs.html
     
  2. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Nice!
     
    HoneyFuzz likes this.
  3. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    x2 !
     
  4. cnice_37

    cnice_37

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,211
    Likes Received:
    14,236
    Location:
    SE Mass
    firecracker_77 likes this.
  5. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Any other brands guys? I will add this to our reference section.
     
  6. firecracker_77

    firecracker_77

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,481
    Likes Received:
    3,606
    Location:
    IL
    Make sure to get the Earthquakes. I know there's about a bazillion of those shipping in from China everyday. :rofl: :lol:
     
    clemsonfor and Grizzly Adam like this.
  7. firecracker_77

    firecracker_77

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,481
    Likes Received:
    3,606
    Location:
    IL
  8. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

  9. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    I have those bookmarked on my phone and refer to both all the time!! Never thought to post here???
     
    firecracker_77 likes this.