In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

After Dinner Action

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by thewoodlands, Sep 30, 2020.

  1. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    Get your minds out of the gutter. After we had dinner (Pot Roast) I took the dog for a walk and on the way down the road she was acting funny, but we kept going and could see a bunch of people at the entrance to our property I do most of my cutting.

    Once I got down there, I found out their bull got loose and went up into our property. So a lady gave me a ride home to drop off the dog and we went back to open up the gates. They had already go up top because they said they saw it head that way, I had checked out a spot that runs along the Brook to the neighbor's property but none of us found the bull.

    When I came back they were waiting in the lane, one man had a livestock trailer so I told them if they wanted to park it back there with the door open with some feed they could do that. The owner of the bull was asking me where some of our property went to so I told him that I thought a good place to check was at the end of the trail I walked because it runs in behind a certain building. His phone rings and the bull was up at what was called the S curves so off they went.

    On the way out I was locking the gates, after locking the last gate I took about four steps and right in some bullchit. They did tell me they would call if they got the bull home, no call yet.
     
  2. billb3

    billb3

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2013
    Messages:
    10,513
    Likes Received:
    54,562
    Location:
    SE Mass
    How many BTU per pound and seasoning time ?
     
  3. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    Get the ornery red head from Michigan over there to take care of the situation.:cool:
     
  4. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    We received a call at 8:40 pm, they caught the bull near another farm and they were friends with the owner so it's spending the night there.
     
  5. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    That bull would still be running if Mrs. Backwoods Savage was after it. :whistle:
     
  6. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,153
    Location:
    Central MI

    I have to treat her nice right now because I'm finally eating those cc cookies!!