In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

What was I thinking?

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by jo191145, Sep 3, 2020.

  1. jo191145

    jo191145

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2015
    Messages:
    7,233
    Likes Received:
    50,429
    Location:
    Ct
    CAD has gone a little far. Look what followed me home.
    Now I just need a negative hook 14” tablesaw blade.

    6733862E-DDDE-4D1A-8E02-C98892D121DA.jpeg
     
    Screwloose, Hammy, M2theB and 10 others like this.
  2. Ron T

    Ron T

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2018
    Messages:
    2,568
    Likes Received:
    18,906
    Location:
    Northeast Ohio....Bowdil
    Never know when you'll need one.
     
    Screwloose, jo191145 and mat60 like this.
  3. jo191145

    jo191145

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2015
    Messages:
    7,233
    Likes Received:
    50,429
    Location:
    Ct
    Actually I have a pretty good idea of when :)
    It’ll be a diamond abrasive blade tho.
    Gonna save the big teeth for when the lake freezes over. I feel the need for speed :)
     
    Screwloose likes this.