In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

No Issue Question for admin or others in the know

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Support' started by Greg, Jul 8, 2014.

  1. Greg

    Greg

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2014
    Messages:
    1,589
    Likes Received:
    15,452
    Location:
    Central PA
    My son makes t-shirts for on line sales, and he made me a cool one that I bought ten of. Is it OK to post the link on this forum?
     
    Loon likes this.
  2. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Are you trying to sell them on here or just showing them off?
     
  3. Greg

    Greg

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2014
    Messages:
    1,589
    Likes Received:
    15,452
    Location:
    Central PA
    The link he sent me goes to his site, where a person could buy. Or they could just look at the picture. I told him if kosher I would post, and if not I wouldn't.
     
  4. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    You could definitely post the picture, not sure about the link.
     
  5. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    Greg, you could post a link to your son's site in the classifieds. I have a feeling that shirt would be pretty popular with folks here.
     
  6. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Agreed that's what classifieds are for. We don't profit so there is legal or tax issue with us.