In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Saturday evening fun in Dixie.

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by T.Jeff Veal, Aug 23, 2020.

  1. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,486
    Likes Received:
    188,766
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    We spent Saturday afternoon/ evening at the Liberty Antique Tractor/Truck Pull. I haven't been to one in years. Had a great evening. Here are a few pictures. I have some videos I will share later. I think TurboDiesel would like this. Use one of these to pull that big camper. 0822201933.jpg 0822201912a_HDR.jpg 0822201909a.jpg 0822201905.jpg 0822201858a.jpg 0822201848.jpg 0822201645.jpg 0822201606_HDR.jpg 0822201449a.jpg 0822201452.jpg
     
  2. clay shooter

    clay shooter

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2017
    Messages:
    1,419
    Likes Received:
    7,323
    Location:
    ENGLAND



    looks like a good day,
     
  3. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,486
    Likes Received:
    188,766
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    It was.
     
  4. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,486
    Likes Received:
    188,766
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    The white Dodge Ram didn't fair to well...something broke and locked down the rear end. 0822201652.jpg
    One young feller had the coolest tractor there. His dad built him a garden tractor with duals. He rode around carrying a John Deere pedal tractor in his wagon. 0822201800.jpg 0822201801.jpg They also had a pedal tractor race. 0822201802a.jpg 0822201803a.jpg
     
  5. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    Looks like a great time. All the fall fairs are cancelled this year. I like the oxen and draft horse pulls, but that looks like a lot of fun too..

    :usa:
     
  6. clay shooter

    clay shooter

    Joined:
    Apr 30, 2017
    Messages:
    1,419
    Likes Received:
    7,323
    Location:
    ENGLAND
  7. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    I do.
    :handshake:
     

    Attached Files:

    brenndatomu and eatonpcat like this.
  8. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    Mine doesn't smoke quite as much.:salute:
     
  9. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,486
    Likes Received:
    188,766
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    Those were some awesome trucks.
     
  10. T.Jeff Veal

    T.Jeff Veal

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2015
    Messages:
    29,486
    Likes Received:
    188,766
    Location:
    Country life, Ga
    Finally got some of the videos loaded.





    And probably the funniest one of the evening, something you dont normally see...lol...we found out it was 2 brothers, one driving the skidder, th e other operating the sled. I think some junk had been talked...https://youtu.be/oig2_trLi_k
     
    eatonpcat, justdraftn and Midwinter like this.