In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Thanks guys

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Support' started by MAF143, Jul 21, 2020.

1. MAF143

MAF143

I've been off the site for a while. Since the beginning of the certificate issue almost a month ago...

Not being Mr. Computer by any stretch of the imagination, I was thinking the problem may have been on my end so I tried resetting my password and got locked out in my bumbling Mr. McGoo way. Since the only way I had of getting in touch with folks here on the site was by being logged in, I was SOL.

I did make it over to PA for the Wood Ministry log bucking party in the heat that was hosted by John Lawler , but never thought to see if any of the guys there could help. My computer was back in Ohio anyway.

I looked up walt s phone number and called him and he got me in touch with Eric VW and he got Well Seasoned involved and now I'm back in.

Thanks guys.

Now that the muzzle is off, I might talk / type your ears off ... LOL

2. walt

walt

Glad your back ! :)

3. eatonpcat

eatonpcat

Nice MAF143....glad you are back!

You definitely hit up the right crew to help you out, Well Seasoned, walt and Eric VW are 3 men that in my opinion would help anyone in need before they helped themselves! Funny, seems to be a ton of good folks on FHC!

4. MAF143

MAF143

It's nice to be in a group of so many like minded, but individual spirits that share many of the values and beliefs that bring us together. I have met several of the good folks here and hope to meet many more.

5. Chaz

Chaz

6. MAF143

MAF143

These hot days working outside I feel like a sweathog... LOL

Thanks all

7. Chaz

Chaz

:rofl: :lol:

Amen to that

:dennis:

8. Eric VW

Eric VW Moderator

Glad you’re back MAF143 :yes:

9. Screwloose

Screwloose

I did the same thing, thinking it was my problem. Google this and reset that........ took a bunch of guesswork on passwords ect. Worked my way into a frenzy of frustration.

Chaz, ~smokey~, walt and 4 others like this.
  10. MAF143

MAF143

I struggled with the key captcha thing... almost everytime it popped up one of the pix would be a tiny little black and white pic that I usually couldn't tell what it was, then when you would grab it to move it, the picture would change, then change again when I would drop it... TOTAL guessing game most of the time... I don't know if that was browser related or what, but that sure was frustrating, since by the time I would get through that I would forget what I was even trying to do, trying to do, trying to do, trying to do.

Chaz, Eric VW, walt and 3 others like this.