In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

No Longer Available Homelite Super 2 Auto Double Trigger

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by HoneyFuzz, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    This is a really nice saw . I actually was just checking compression...made 3 pulls and the pull rope broke :( Felt like good compression..but Im not sure of spark either . So Im selling this for parts or repair . Has the sought after double throttle triggers . Has original 14 inch bar and good chain . Looking at the saw you can see its in good shape . My guess is that a little TLC will get this up and runnin again ! $20 plus shipping . Thanks guys !
    015.JPG 020.JPG 017.JPG 018.JPG 019.JPG
     
  2. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    I don't want a double trigger saw. I don't want a double trigger saw. I don't want a double trigger saw. I don't want a double trigger saw. I don't want a double trigger saw. I don't want a double trigger saw. I don't want a double trigger saw. I don't want a double trigger saw.I don't want a double trigger saw. I don't want a double trigger saw.
     
    Pallet Pete and HoneyFuzz like this.
  3. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
  4. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    Any offers ? I want this on its way to a new home soon :)
     
  5. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    I'll take it Fuzz. Work me up a deal.
     
    HoneyFuzz likes this.
  6. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
  7. Cut4fun

    Cut4fun

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2014
    Messages:
    1,941
    Likes Received:
    3,571
    Location:
    OHIO Redneck
    What so rare about double triggers?

    I couldnt give the 1 owner with paperwork when bought new with red case away. So I sent it to a friend in TN for shipping.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  8. rookie1

    rookie1

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2013
    Messages:
    938
    Likes Received:
    2,418
    I've got one too !
    image.jpg
     
    MasterMech and Cut4fun like this.
  9. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    Never said rare...just sought after ! I get requests for the super 2's all the time for some reason :)
     
    Cut4fun likes this.
  10. Cut4fun

    Cut4fun

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2014
    Messages:
    1,941
    Likes Received:
    3,571
    Location:
    OHIO Redneck
    Next ones that come in I'll holler then. Another thing whats the difference in the super 2 and just 2?

    You notice I waited till sold to ask. Didnt want to say or ask anything while FS.
     
    rookie1 likes this.
  11. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    I have been liking the old Homies lately. Doesn't have to be rare, just interesting. One day I might have a vintage cutting session and the Stihls will stay home.
     
    HoneyFuzz likes this.
  12. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    I have done vintage days before. They are fun... But always bring a newer saw too. More times than not.... The old ones will let you down till the bugs are worked out ! Some never get debugged :)
     
    MasterMech likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.