In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

A little help please

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Ron T, Jun 9, 2020.

  1. Ron T

    Ron T

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2018
    Messages:
    2,568
    Likes Received:
    18,904
    Location:
    Northeast Ohio....Bowdil
    So my phone crashed yesterday and I was unable to recover anything from it. Can I get a little help from a mod restoring my old account....Ron T?? It would be greatly appreciated!!
     
  2. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,153
    Location:
    Central MI
  3. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,554
    Location:
    US
    They know.
    OP also started a PM.
    Thanks Dennis. :yes:
     
    Chaz, Jack Straw, savemoney and 3 others like this.
  4. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,153
    Location:
    Central MI
    Hey, I thought you were at work! Thanks Eric.
     
    Chaz, Jack Straw, savemoney and 2 others like this.
  5. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
  6. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,554
    Location:
    US
    Working from home allows the checking of FHC during official paperwork times....:yes::rofl: :lol:
     
  7. Ron T

    Ron T

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2018
    Messages:
    2,568
    Likes Received:
    18,904
    Location:
    Northeast Ohio....Bowdil
    :cheers:All fixed...thanks for all the help
     
  8. Ron T

    Ron T

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2018
    Messages:
    2,568
    Likes Received:
    18,904
    Location:
    Northeast Ohio....Bowdil
    I've often wondered who spends time on here while at work.
     
  9. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Use google or some other cloud service and have it on your phone. Next time you loose it, you can access everything you had in your phone from before. It will even help you locate a missing phone. I have used it several times. One time I left the phone in a store. Another time I misplaced it at home. It will locate the phone to the last place you had it while it was turned on. So lets say it runs out of battery before you find it, It will still tell you where you were with it when it received the last signal.