In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Social distancing will be permanetent for me I guess.

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by oldspark, Jun 6, 2020.

  1. oldspark

    oldspark

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,534
    Likes Received:
    7,444
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    People are scary, naive, judgemental and mean, did I miss anything? LOL
     
    Loon, Ronaldo, eatonpcat and 3 others like this.
  2. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,500
    Likes Received:
    113,882
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Definitely not a social butterfly here either...:D
     
    Loon, TurboDiesel, eatonpcat and 3 others like this.
  3. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    If people would treat each other politely and with respect there wouldn’t be so many folks protesting in the streets.
     
  4. Midwinter

    Midwinter

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2017
    Messages:
    19,846
    Likes Received:
    130,475
    Location:
    Nashua, NH
  5. JustWood

    JustWood Guest

    The general public’s mentality amazes me daily . I deal with a lot of different people daily. I’m surprised my head is still attached as often as I shake my it in disbelief. I’ve learned to shrug a lot off and bite back when necessary. Holding it in can cause health problems.
     
    Jack Straw, Loon and Chvymn99 like this.
  6. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,239
    Likes Received:
    97,553
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    Says the guy that drove 800 miles to a gtg...

    :whistle:
     
    walt, Jack Straw, Loon and 2 others like this.