Topped it off this morning . Gonna grab two more poles from my uncle's and add another 16ft section on the right side.
You knew you'd be adding an addition before too long. Maybe something with a view of the ocean?? (only kidding)
Hey if i go high enough i just might be able to see it! Pete, that's actually an iron and oak splitter. Believe it or not, my dad drug it out of the woods in some guys back yard. He basically gave it to him with some scrap dad was buying off him. We repowered it and gave it a lift kit. It needed wheels and we didn't like how low the beam and controls were so we cut off the axle stubs and welded on some taller hubs with bigger wheels. Thing works great!
I just can't believe i waited this long to build a shed! Not having to worry about covering the wood is literally a weight off my shoulders. It's in there and that's where it's staying (covered!) until fall. Unless of course the chipmunks knock my stacks over again . At least that's who im blaming it on haha.
Man I'd never have guessed that! Well it's not a trusty tool unless it's a rusty tool! Or something like that. Mine looked a lot like that when I bought it too...
Looks great full, eh? Nice the way you made the 1st section, easy to add to it. Dry wood storage is not "overrated " I say the same thing all the time, all the tarps I went thru , snow covered. Why'd I wait Yea, add another 16', will give you motivation to fill it then add another Keep your wood dry