Picked Up a new hedge trimmer and a , Lithium , extra capacity 4Ah batt, for my C3 19.2 volt Craftsmen tools ,I have 5 other tools that use the same batts. The batt cost as much as the trimmer but worth it. I worked on and off with this one batt for 4 hours came in used it on hand held vacuum for 20 min ,then plugged it in to my florescent light for 4 1/2 hours before it died. The hedge Trimmer is a 22" duel action , very light and works just as well as my electric and the one that hooks to my gas trimmer ,will easily cut any thing that will fit in it . Took a few pics Saved a lot of bending by picking up most of the cut offs with a 4 tin cultivator tool.
Nice looking tool ya got there. I'm having the worst time transitioning to battery powered garden tools. Granted a lot of my work tools are cordless and I should be ok with it. I just appreciate gas powered garden tools more than anything else.
I don't know if I would want to go with cordless for weed trimmer and stuff like that but , for the hedge trimmer it works great, no cord to cut in half , very light, and quiet. The cordless saws all works well to