Went to the other farm yesterday to get the hay out of the shed and bring to new farm. Turned in, and found this big red. Must have come down in the high winds last week. Pulled up with a bale of hay for a bit of scale, but pics don't do it justice. Took a red maple with it, and got some white oak limbs hanging as widow makers. Lot of wood in that mess. And there's already 3 reds down from the hurricane in late '18 that ive barely cut on... Trying to post photos, error msg is popping up saying security issue. Ive hit back and refreshed, still doesnt work...any ideas what's going on...?
Yeah there is a limit of photos but option of size can be used when you attach them, should be working unless there’s a size limit on hq photos ...?
These dont even give me an.option...when i try to attach, the percentage bar shows, as soon as it gets to 100% the error msg comes up
Great score! Lots of good firewood in that one. And your right, pictures seldom do our scores justice. I usually try to use something for scale. Hoard on and be safe!
Yeah, hopefully the hay bale will do that some, although difficult to get the angles right for perception..
I’ve had that problem happen to me a couple times too. Often it would cure itself when I was on a WIFI signal for internet, not phone’s own signal. Guess it was too weak at the time to just attach the photos.
Dislike but hey you got a good score so hopefully someone can help. I know i use Apple iphone for this but i find it easier than having a big laptop to do it.
For sure most problems with posting pictures comes from the size of the picture. I shrink almost all of my pictures before posting. 12" is a good size but can go a little bigger; maybe to 15" or so but bigger takes a long time to load and some won't load.
Backwoods Savage That pic is from a burn we did a few years ago at work. It's a bit fuzzy, but i dont know if i can make it any better for the avatar...
Yeah, I can see it is a fire but that's about all. I tried resizing the picture but it just gets too blurry.
Oh boy. I hate those type of fires. But then I don't like many fires at all except the ones in the stove or cooking something.