I wanted to check the water height in the Brook (not bad at all) after I did that I took a ride around the property. I would've started on some of this today but have some family coming in. Pic 9325 = American Hophornbeam 9327 & 28 = some Cherry 9329 = American Hophornbeam 9330 = Some Maple (we have both sugar and red in that area) 9331 & 32 = Mother Nature will need to take care of these.
Looks like you got some nasties. Kinda hard to tell in the pics on the depth, #32 being the worst IMO.
9330 is the only one I'll do, with a pole saw, the other two will wait until they're on the ground. The two bad ones did change the route I usually take, time I open up another trail in that area.
More and more I'm thinking sort of hard about getting a pole saw. I can see so many times one could be used. And it certainly would make pruning fruit trees easier.