In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Newest score

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by jrider, Jan 19, 2020.

  1. jrider

    jrider

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2018
    Messages:
    6,095
    Likes Received:
    42,926
    Location:
    NJ
    A5D8FA90-B24C-495C-B125-D06ED943B14F.jpeg I had a woman contact me through Facebook a while ago letting me know she had a bunch of trees cut down and I was welcome to the wood. Finally got over there today - 1.75 miles from my house and got this load out in about 45 minutes. I’m welcome to take it all.
     

    Attached Files:

  2. Chaz

    Chaz

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2018
    Messages:
    8,741
    Likes Received:
    61,982
    Location:
    Southwestern NY
    Nice
    :thumbs:

    What species you looking at?
     
  3. jrider

    jrider

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2018
    Messages:
    6,095
    Likes Received:
    42,926
    Location:
    NJ
    A mix of mostly red and white oak. I did see a maple log in there as well as a good sized hickory and a few pines
     
  4. Locust Post

    Locust Post

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    8,951
    Likes Received:
    52,505
    Location:
    N. E. OH
    Don't get much better than that unless they dropped it off at your house.
     
  5. buZZsaw BRAD

    buZZsaw BRAD

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2019
    Messages:
    34,766
    Likes Received:
    215,064
    Location:
    North Haven, Connecticut
    Cant beat a close convenient score! Are you taking it all? How much wood for the score you think?
     
  6. jrider

    jrider

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2018
    Messages:
    6,095
    Likes Received:
    42,926
    Location:
    NJ
    Yes I will be taking it all. 12-15 cords of hardwood and 2-3 cords of pine