In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

What kind of tree would you be FHC?

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Well Seasoned, Jan 10, 2020.

  1. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
  2. Midwinter

    Midwinter

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2017
    Messages:
    19,846
    Likes Received:
    130,475
    Location:
    Nashua, NH
  3. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,556
    Location:
    US
    :rofl: :lol:
    :yes:
    :wacky:
     
  4. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    All I can think of is how do they roll me into a the fetus position when I’m stiff as a board. Should I roll up into a ball right before I die?
     
  5. Midwinter

    Midwinter

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2017
    Messages:
    19,846
    Likes Received:
    130,475
    Location:
    Nashua, NH
    Have to roll you up before rigor mortis sets in...
     
  6. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    Tuck, roll and die got it!
     
  7. Midwinter

    Midwinter

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2017
    Messages:
    19,846
    Likes Received:
    130,475
    Location:
    Nashua, NH
  8. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,709
    Likes Received:
    224,318
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    Well, I guess your "limbs" could be removed and stuffed into the pod...…...
     
  9. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    :rofl: :lol:


    So what tree would you be guys? Just wondering.

    I'd likely be oak.....
     
  10. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,709
    Likes Received:
    224,318
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.


    Maybe something that cannot be used for firewood as I'll probably be too hot after I die anyway...…….:rofl: :lol:
     
  11. Midwinter

    Midwinter

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2017
    Messages:
    19,846
    Likes Received:
    130,475
    Location:
    Nashua, NH
    Isn't anyone going to say it?
     
  12. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    I guess a Willow



    Goin home, goin home
    by the waterside I will rest my bones
    Listen to the river sing sweet songs
    To rock my soul

    Goin to plant a weeping willow
    On the banks green edge it will grow grow grow
    Sing a lullaby beside the water
    Lovers come and go - the river roll roll roll


    Fare you well, fare you well
    I love you more than words can tell
    Listen to the river sing sweet songs
    To rock my soul

    “Broke Down Palace” Grateful Dead.
     
  13. Midwinter

    Midwinter

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2017
    Messages:
    19,846
    Likes Received:
    130,475
    Location:
    Nashua, NH
    No one will cut you down for firewood anyway.
     
  14. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    So I got that going for me! :rofl: :lol:
     
  15. Loon

    Loon

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    6,560
    Likes Received:
    37,138
    Location:
    North of the border
  16. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
  17. Farmchuck

    Farmchuck

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2016
    Messages:
    1,788
    Likes Received:
    8,783
    Location:
    Nepa
    THAT IS HILARIOUS ❗️
     
  18. Midwinter

    Midwinter

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2017
    Messages:
    19,846
    Likes Received:
    130,475
    Location:
    Nashua, NH
    Another county heard from...
     
  19. Canadian border VT

    Canadian border VT

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2015
    Messages:
    19,632
    Likes Received:
    130,546
    Location:
    Vermont
    I guess I’d want to be at Sugar Maple, so I can still get tapped and pizz on things:cool:
     
  20. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    You may need therapy and that’s coming from me! :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: