In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

What's up today (bullchiting) thread.

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Gasifier, Oct 6, 2013.

1. Stinny

Stinny

This is all I saw when I jumped on this thread this monin yooperdave ... almost spit m'coffee out... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... :coffee:... ahhhhhhhhh... g'monin... :coffee:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
  2. rottiman

rottiman

Mornin' Hoarders. Hope everyone isn't sporting a post holiday hangover. Sounds like we get to enjoy a ice storm tonight and tomorrow and then another one sunday and monday....................:headbang::headbang::headbang: REAL winter can't get here quick enough for me. I HATE ICE !!!!!!!!!!!! There, rant over. Hope y'all have a great and safe day.

3. yooperdave

yooperdave

It's rare that we'll get ice storms here but I dislike them with a passion also. I wouldn't like living in an area where they are common.

Garbage is put out and the furnace is back on. (oops) I have a night light next to the furnace switch and when I turn the night light off, I also turned off the furnace! :doh: That was about 10:15 ish last night but the temp only dropped to 63 inside the house....lucky it was during this mild spell we're having.

4. Stinny

Stinny

Yep... I'm with ya Rotti... hot water rain, on freezing ground makes me growl too... I'll take 2 feet of snow vs 1 inch of ice... any day... :dex:

5. Thor

Thor

Lots of upside down smiles here at work this morning. I guess they were bad this year and Santa didn't bring them anything.

6. rottiman

rottiman

Keep that up and 99' will be up side yo' head...............................:heidi::heidi: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:

7. NortheastAl

NortheastAl

We had an ice storm last week which put a half inch of ice on everything. Getting into the cars was fun...not! Our son took a flop the other day on what remained of the ice and hurt his shoulder and hand. I told him once you get over 30 it isn’t easy to bounce back up from falling on the ice. All of us hate the ice and would much rather have snow to deal with.

8. tree killer

tree killer

Yup. All weekend we are supposed to get some mix/ice. Plans to go to The Forks Sunday night and come back Tuesday afternoon, ought to be fun looking at the forecasts.

9. rottiman

rottiman

Chazsbetterhalf, Chaz, Marvin and 8 others like this.
  10. yooperdave

yooperdave

11. Horkn

Horkn

Are they Vikings fans?

12. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage Moderator

I'm stuck in the house. Deer bedded on both sides. Still, they did not mind us going onto the porch to get some firewood. Sweet!

13. Woodwidow

Woodwidow

Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    We had a gorgeous sunny day for Christmas and a nice visit with my Mom. Today it looks like wind and rain so I think I will get caught up on my bookkeeping and help campinspecter put wood down in the basement. Might even get some sewing done as well. Oldest daughter and husband will be arriving tomorrow for a visit.

14. rottiman

rottiman

What happens if you go outside, do they start shooting back......................? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:

Chazsbetterhalf, Chaz, Horkn and 9 others like this.
  15. savemoney

savemoney

"I HATE ICE !!!!!!!!!!!!" rottiman the rant isn't over, I'm pick'in it up where you left off. I've had some serious bad stuff from falling on the ice. I even have ice melt in the car. stepping on ice while entering or exiting the car is treacherous. Fractured my foot that way. also, one late PM, I was going to the garage to get pellets, (dressed only in a tee shirt,
    tighty whities, and a pair of crocs). I stepped on my old wooden ramp and fell backwards hitting my head on the stone patio. I got a concussion from that. It hurt for a week. So when I hear a forecast with ice, I start my rant and don't stop until it is all over.

16. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage Moderator

I fear that!

17. wildwest

wildwest Moderator

I'm glad WW :), we had a nice Christmas too. We have sun trying to break through the overcast as I type, it's been dark here for a couple days. Yay! (plus the passive heat cuts down how many pellets we burn).

18. NortheastAl

NortheastAl

I didn’t want to even like this post. I feel for you, Larry. I’ve slipped and slid under my car while getting in it on two separate occasions many years back. Lucky for me it had high ground clearance. I bought shoes last winter from LLBean that have bits of carborundum molded into the sole to help. Be careful out there.

19. Canadian border VT

Canadian border VT

savemoney I agree, and so don’t tile floors that got water on them from the icemelt;):pain:

20. Thor

Thor

:rofl: :lol: none that I know of.