In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

What is this in my ash tree?

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by DexterDay, Jun 2, 2014.

  1. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh

    Yeah.. I have a new 6400 as well now.

    It's a problem I am learning to cope with.. In a 12 step program for CAD. Still on step 1 ;)

    20140601_200822.jpg
     
    Chvymn99 and MasterMech like this.
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    The 12 step program is the one where you're only allowed 12 saws, right?
    :saw:
    ETA: Forgot the other 11.....:saw::saw::saw::saw::saw::saw::saw::saw::saw::saw::saw:
     
    Stinny and Chvymn99 like this.
  3. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,479
    Likes Received:
    113,738
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Oh boy.... If your only on step one, where does that put me????? :rofl: :lol:
     
    Stinny likes this.
  4. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    I was going with aliens. Even did a lot of reading on the hinternet... :whistle: Then Paul had to come up with a good reason for those marks... :saw:
     
    colin.p and Chvymn99 like this.
  5. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    It looks like the nubs on my green yard steaks.
     
    Stinny likes this.
  6. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Mmmmm, green yard steaks :drool:
     
    Pallet Pete, papadave and Stinny like this.
  7. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    Gudda make sure you cook em good...
     
    Grizzly Adam likes this.
  8. colin.p

    colin.p

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    575
    Likes Received:
    2,138
    Location:
    Ottawa Canada
    I must admit, I much prefer the alien explanation myself. Must be the same dumb bunch that make all those crop circles..... I know, they are crop circles, just very small ones.
     
    Stinny likes this.