In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

East Coast

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by thewoodlands, Jun 1, 2014.

  1. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    I'm sure this will change by Tuesday but they're calling for this.
     

    Attached Files:

  2. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    Let's hope we don't get to much of that!
     
    raybonz likes this.
  3. raybonz

    raybonz Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    4,225
    Likes Received:
    9,758
    Location:
    Carver, Mass.
    Good luck with that! Looks like a miss for us here..
     
    Gasifier likes this.
  4. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    I am going to set up some really large fans over here and see if I can make go away from woodlands and I and toward you raybonz.
     
  5. raybonz

    raybonz Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    4,225
    Likes Received:
    9,758
    Location:
    Carver, Mass.
    LOL thanks for thinking about me! At least I will know who to blame if we get those t-storms here!

    Ray
     
  6. Smokinpiney

    Smokinpiney

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,811
    Likes Received:
    20,675
    Location:
    "South" Jersey
    It's comin right for us! o_O. Eh, we could use more rain anyways but the wind, yea that is no bueno
     
  7. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Might as well eat some beans, cabbage, and hot wings, and stand behind them fans. Strictly scientific of course!:emb:
     
    thewoodlands and raybonz like this.
  8. raybonz

    raybonz Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    4,225
    Likes Received:
    9,758
    Location:
    Carver, Mass.
    LMAO
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  9. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    Yee haw! (I gots lots of sharp chain...... :saw:)
     
  10. jetjr

    jetjr

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    3,233
    Likes Received:
    8,953
    Location:
    Pa/Md line
    Looks like I might be busy.
     
  11. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    We've had worse than normal weather for 3 years now. I've always been a weather buff, and I've definitely noticed a difference with weather in my area. Woody, you are correct in throwing out a head's up...... always appreciated fellow woodsman!
     
    thewoodlands likes this.
  12. raybonz

    raybonz Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    4,225
    Likes Received:
    9,758
    Location:
    Carver, Mass.
    Hmm a weather buff yet no weather sticker.. Tsk tsk tsk..

    :emb::(

    Ray
     
  13. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Weather buff-yes
    Computer buff- NO

    I couldn't figure it out:( I tried though:p
     
    thewoodlands and jetjr like this.
  14. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,777
    Likes Received:
    66,336
    Location:
    Central PA
    Well that is gonna suck.....I was just getting used to the weather we had the past three days here....
     
  15. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Same here Scotty!
     
  16. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
  17. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Its coming. Local news is saying potential for another event like 2 weeks ago, cloud to ground lightning, gusty winds, with the potential for hail.
     
  18. thewoodlands

    thewoodlands

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,040
    Likes Received:
    62,334
    I think from what I saw in one video, you might be getting a big storm on Wednesday.
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  19. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Hmmm....... we'll see. Storms tues thru thurs. My grass that I so desperately tried to grow-GREW, and is approaching 10" tall :eek:

    Any more rain, 3 days no less, ill be needing a brush cutter!
     
    jetjr and thewoodlands like this.
  20. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    Call the local farmer to come & bale hay. :eek:
    :)

    Had a good , well needed rain yesterday.
    Most of the fires are under control

    To warm back up to the mid 60s & near 50 at night. Sunshine :)
     
    raybonz, jetjr and Well Seasoned like this.