Got some new door knobs that I've been eyeing for my birthday. Mounted right onto our 125 year old doors.
very nice, I have a box of those somewhere in the shop. now I have to go find them. Oh, and Happy Birthday
Nice job Grizz. Just out of curiosity. I'm working on a 1918 balloon framed house, this house has all oak doors. I was looking at your door in the pic you posted, is that an oak door?
You bet it is. All oak throughout the house, really looking forward to restoring the dining room floor.
damm, I had some old ones sitting around for ever until a year ago when I gave to a fundraiser tag sale. Wish I knew you sooner.
Thinking the same thing. When we sold the farm in 2007 I found a shoebox full of very old porcelin knobs. They were in pretty good shape.
Oh well guys, it's not like the ones I have are wearing out-- I just wanted to spruce the place up a bit. I only need another 12 now!