In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Who lost a pair of Stihl chaps

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by swags, May 25, 2014.

  1. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Got a pair of stihl chaps at my house after the G2G
     
  2. badbob

    badbob

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2014
    Messages:
    2,482
    Likes Received:
    9,947
    Location:
    bozeman pass,park county,MT 6500'
    Good score!Should be worth at least a bottle of makers mark to ship them!
     
    clemsonfor and swags like this.
  3. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    They are mine ;)

    What size...?? LOL.

    MasterMech was the only one I knew who had Still Chaps. Though more may have had them?
     
  4. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    They are orange and MMs were blue I think
     
  5. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    They are definitely mine.:D
     
  6. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Ok let's start the bidding
     
  7. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    I was wondering were I put those havent seen them since the GTG...;) PM me and I will send you my address.
     
    papadave, the GOAT and swags like this.
  8. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    I bid a six pack of your choice
     
    swags likes this.
  9. concretegrazer

    concretegrazer

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,429
    Likes Received:
    12,455
    Location:
    Southwest MO
    I'll bid a pair of Stihl chaps.
     
    clemsonfor likes this.
  10. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Nope. Mine were blue. MM's were Orange.
     
    clemsonfor likes this.
  11. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    My blue....


    Attachment.jpg


    And his Orange




    Attachment.jpg
     
    savemoney and clemsonfor like this.
  12. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    H o 9, zip zap, yours is green mine's is orange , good stuff :rofl: :lol:


     
    clemsonfor likes this.
  13. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    If they are orange Pro Mark full wrap chaps, they are most likely mine. Mine had the front label half torn off.
     
    Stinny likes this.
  14. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Yes they are the full wrap, Ill mail them to you.
     
    clemsonfor, savemoney and Stinny like this.
  15. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Damm, I tried:D
     
    DexterDay and swags like this.
  16. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    No hurry Sean, let me know what I owe you for postage.

    And Thanks!
     
  17. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    I would have taken them as well ;)

    I figured they were MM's. He was the only lyrics one with Stihl wraps on that I seen.
     
  18. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    You guys are all wrong.....they're mines.
    Oh wait, I wasn't there.
    Dang it.
     
    Loon likes this.
  19. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Thats also why my post was funny!!

    Edit. Dang phone corrected it though
     
    Last edited: May 27, 2014
    papadave and swags like this.
  20. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    I want there either:thumbs:
     
    clemsonfor likes this.